Notes for New Graduates

If you’re a new Canadian educated occupational therapy graduate, congratulations and welcome to the profession!

The information below will help you learn more about the College registration process and your path to employment.

Before You Apply

Please refer to the New Canadian Grads Registration Guide (PDF) to walk you through the process and ensure your application is complete.

NEW! Effective December 17, 2021 all applicants must provide notarized identification as part of their application. Further details are provided in New Canadian Grads Registration Guide and the BC Criminal Record Check Process.

New Graduate Application Forms

Infographic – Getting Registered to Practise (New Canadian Graduates)

Our Getting Registered to Practise infographic walks you through the steps required to register as new Canadian graduate OT in British Columbia.

Download Infographic


There’s lots of documentation required when you’re applying as a new graduate. If you have any questions about the process we’re here to help. Email us at or call 1 (866) 386-6822.