Practising Outside British Columbia

Applying for Registration in Another Province

If you are applying for registration as an occupational therapist (OT) in another province and would like to apply under the provisions of the Labour Mobility Support Agreement, please print the Labour Mobility Support Agreement Form and Regulatory History Form from the website of the organization where you are applying.

Fill in the Authorization for Release of Information portions of the forms and send them directly to COTBC, along with the administration fee of $40. Processing will not begin until payment has been received. Please allow at least one week for processing.

To pay the fee, please send in a cheque or money order, or contact the College directly to pay through Visa or MasterCard.

Request for Letter of Professional Standing

If you require a letter of professional standing to be completed by the College and sent to another organization, please email with “Request for Letter for Professional Standing” in the subject line. There is no fee for this service. Please allow at least one week for processing.

Mailing or Faxing Your Requests

All of the above requests may be sent to the College via email to, by fax at 250-386-6824, or by postal mail to:

College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
#402-3795 Carey Road
Victoria, BC
V8Z 6T8