This is an e-learning lesson outlining what to do if you witness or suspect an opioid overdose.
It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Open to all.
Produced in partnership by the BC Centre for Disease Control, BC Harm Reduction Strategies and Services, and Toward the Heart.
You will need your Annual Continuing Competence Review (ACR) username and password to login. If you don’t have one, click on the “I have forgotten my password” that appears on the login page.
Learning modules are designed to support an occupational therapist’s ongoing competence development. At this time, they are not a requirement of the Quality Assurance Program (QAP) but may be helpful in preparing for the Continuing Competence Exam. They may also be used during the Competence Improvement element of the QAP.
Each learning module provides:
- additional information about the given topic;
- learning activities to help apply the topic to practice and test your knowledge;
- reflective questions that can be answered on your own and explored and discussed with colleagues, mentors, or coaches;
- resources on related topics covered in the learning module; and
- a confidential summary report of your quiz results and other findings.
If you are not registered with COTBC and would like to try our learning module, please email our Quality Assurance Program Director.