Canadian Educated Applicants

To work as an occupational therapist in British Columbia you must register with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC (COTBC).

You may not begin working (or participating in orientation or training at the workplace) as an occupational therapist until you are registered with the College and have received written confirmation and a registration number.

To register with the College as a Canadian educated applicant, please see Applicants – Apply For Registration.

Applicants – Apply For Registration

Tip: Read all the steps before you start the application process and have your documents ready to upload.

Once all requirements have been met, please expect three to five days for your application to be processed.