Is your OT Registered?

To work as an occupational therapist in British Columbia and to use the title Occupational Therapist or O.T. individuals must register with the College.

Our online database lists the name, work address and practice category of occupational therapists who are registered in British Columbia. You can also find out if a College-registered occupational therapist has any restrictions that affect their ability to practice.

Search College Register

Why Registration Matters

Registration means an occupational therapist meets the College’s education and practice standards, as well as the annual continuing competence requirements. It also shows the occupational therapist respects the public’s right to safe, competent and ethical care, and recognizes the College’s role in supporting and monitoring practice.

If you have any questions about searching for an occupational therapist or what it means to be a College registrant you can contact us by phone or email.