COTBC Strategic Plan – Updated February 1, 2019
In accordance with the Health Professions Act, the mandate of COTBC is to serve and protect the public and act in the public interest.
To protect the public by regulating occupational therapists to provide safe, ethical, and competent care.
1. Embrace leading regulatory practices to sustain responsive and accountable leadership.
2. Engage the public to improve their understanding and confidence in how COTBC regulates occupational therapists’ practice.
3. Collaborate with key stakeholders and partners.
4. Apply innovative and evidence-informed approaches in College activities.
5. Demonstrate the commitment of the College to cultural safety and humility.