The College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia is pleased to inform registrants that the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held:
Friday, November 5, 2021, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Given the ongoing pandemic situation and to best support registrants from across the province to be able to attend, this year’s AGM will be conducted virtually. It will be conducted in accordance with the provisions set out under the Health Professions Act and the College Bylaws. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Overview of the Agenda
- Welcome and Introduction of the Board and Guests
- Report from the Chair
- Audited Financial Statements for 2020-2021
- Question and Answer Session
- Other Announcements
Members of the public, registrants, and committee members are welcome to join the AGM. Participants will be able to observe the proceedings, and listen, but given the online format will not be able to interact with speakers during the meeting itself. Participants who may have questions will be invited to submit them in advance for answering during the AGM Question and Answer Session. Details regarding submitting questions will be provided in later communications.
- Planning is underway for a separate cOnnecT Forum. Historically cOnnecT Forums are held in November. This year, due to the ongoing pandemic, the cOnnecT Forum is being postponed until the new year in hopes that we will be able to safely meet in person. Please watch for details.
- Materials, including the 2020-2021 Annual Report, will be provided in advance, by email.
- The link to the virtual meeting will also be sent by email, closer to the November 5th date.
Further information and technical details will be provided. In the meantime, please mark the date, Friday, November 5, 2021. We hope to see you!